The Black Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Mafia Family (Gta Sarp Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone, how are you all?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salim

Salim

Hi everyone, how are you all? Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, how are you all?   Hi everyone, how are you all? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Just wanted to say and hi, how are you all doing?
Medo, is the server done yet?
Omar, are you unbanned?
Who is running the mafia right now? I have been inactive for a long while.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, how are you all?   Hi everyone, how are you all? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:10 am

hey salim you run it now i will be hidden these days when iam ready i take the lead ok
Back to top Go down
https://theblackmafia.forumotion.com
Salim

Salim

PostSubject: mahmoud   Hi everyone, how are you all? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm

I can't run it right now bro. I have new pc and I haven't set up gta sa on it yet. I will do soon. Are you unbanned from the game?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, how are you all?   Hi everyone, how are you all? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:25 pm

no iam now with Mahmoud_Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, how are you all?   Hi everyone, how are you all? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Salim can you make the family story its the only thing that i cant do and with out it our family will never sucssed to be official
i can make the money and levels but the family story i cant

Reasons for making you make the story: your the best RolePlayer from us actually your better than me Smile
Back to top Go down
Salim

Salim

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, how are you all?   Hi everyone, how are you all? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Salim can you make the family story its the only thing that i cant do and with out it our family will never sucssed to be official
i can make the money and levels but the family story i cant

Reasons for making you make the story: your the best RolePlayer from us actually your better than me Smile

I don't think there is a gang slot available, all are taken some gangs are even waiting for a slot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, how are you all?   Hi everyone, how are you all? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, how are you all?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Mafia :: General-
Jump to: