The Black Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Mafia Family (Gta Sarp Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guys tell us about your ooc story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
khaled_hossm

khaled_hossm

guys tell us about your ooc story Empty
PostSubject: guys tell us about your ooc story   guys tell us about your ooc story EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 pm

guys tell us about your ooc stor my story is me and mahmoud and omar are friends in school
and some of the other members like ahmed_amr ahmed_medo they are also our friends
at the frist when i was young i was found of gta sanandreas but not multiplayer when i tell
mahmoud at the school about this game i found him that he is playing this game but multiplayer
he offer to me to play it he told me how i play this game by the time most of our class playing this
game and i think that i will never get bored from it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salim

Salim

PostSubject: Re: guys tell us about your ooc story   guys tell us about your ooc story EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Khaled I don't think there is need for ooc story. I read yours, but I don't think it is needed.
Back to top Go down
Munim_Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: guys tell us about your ooc story   guys tell us about your ooc story EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:40 am

Oi,What's Up guys It's Me Munim,Hows ya doing?
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://theblackmafia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys tell us about your ooc story   guys tell us about your ooc story Empty

Back to top Go down

guys tell us about your ooc story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Mafia :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: