The Black Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Mafia Family (Gta Sarp Server)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Ahmed_alkaas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ahmed_AlKaas

[ACCEPTED]Ahmed_alkaas Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Ahmed_alkaas   [ACCEPTED]Ahmed_alkaas EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 am

To join Simply copy this and make a new topic.

Application (IC)
Your In-Game name: Ahmed_AlKaas
Your Number:6083
Your Job:Gun seller (lvl 3) Car Stealer (lvl 2)
Your Level:5

Why Do you want to join us? Medo the leader of organization has asked me if I want to join, and i accepted. He shows me where the Head Quarters are ongame, with his helicopter. So i was positively impressed, and decide to accomplish it. It's a big deal to enter in the Black Mafia, and an opportunity to know new players, to increase the game enjoyment. It's also an opportunity to no play alone all the time.

What can you bring to us as a new member? Free guns, selling matherials, helping other members ongame, i can take a loan for you (in case of necessity). And.. So if there's another thing that i can do, tell me by a call (you have my number).

Explain the following terms (With 1 example:)
Metagaming: Using OOC (Out of character) information to take an advantage in IC (In character) game roleplay. For example:
Tell a player's name (in Out of Character mode) to another players, without asking him first ingame (In Character).
DM: A player that joins a game in multiplayer mode online, and start to kill other players without a valid reason.
Revenge Kill (RK): Kill a player that has just kill you, the last time you spawn ingame.
Qs (Quick Shooting): A mod applied to a game weapons that let you aim and shoot rapidly (You know this guys that in San Andreas game, kills you by shooting from a car and then drive fast away..). lol!

Thank you, we hope you will be accepted!
We Will contact you soon In-Game!
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Ahmed_alkaas
Page 1 of 1